KorpuNater shows humans, their activities and freedom on the environment, as opposed to a dynamic set of sinuous nature, questioning the man and the effect of belonging to the natural environment, the state of impropriety of the human species before it.
- Festival Danzalborde- Chile
- Festival Optica Fest. Festival de Cordoba - Espana
- Festival VideoDanzaBA - Argentina
- Festival El Cruce - Argentina
- Sao Carlos Videodance Festival Brasil 2010 – IV Mostra Internacional BRASIL
- MIVA Cuarta Muestra Internacional Videoarte Alterego 2010, Ecuador.
- WALLPAPERDANCE 2010 - FESTIVAL INTERNAZIONALE DI VIDEODANZA (TRIESTE / ITALIA)
- IL COREOGRAFO ELECTRONICO XVII FESTIVAL INTERNAZIONALE DI VIDEODANZA – NAPOLIDANZA (Nápoles – Italia)
- Performance of Video Dances in “Days of the Dance”, “Cultural Center of Spain”, Chile.
Carlos DITTBORN CALLEJAS
Carlos Dittborn Callejas studied filmmaking at the University ARCIS well as other up workshops to this area. He has been director of short films, video clips and dance videos, such as "Dance Video Metropolis" and "Hypothermia", both FONDART winning work. It has also been involved as an editor specializing in outstanding film projects, like the documentary "The City of Photographers", the Chilean film made in 35mm "Abduction", the films made in 35mm "General Cleaning" (Winner of the International Film Festival Vina del Mar and FeSanCor Festival) and "Mondo sycophant" by Brand. Also published as major TV series "National Anthem," "Justice for All" and "Women's Prison" among others.
On the 4th of May, 2013, avoiding the protocol-centered award ceremony clichés of big film festivals, the organisers attempted to find a more human-centered and personal form of giving the awards and closing the 23rd Gathering in the Fort Monostor.