Director: Lynn KOSSLER & Dagmar EGE
6 min. 2009, Colour,
with words, German, English subtitled
Distributor: Ute Dilger
Producer: Academy of Media Arts Cologne
"Heimat" is the result of dealing with a historically charged German word and its current significance. 48 interwoven films allow for a broad spectrum of associations with this term that is not without problems.
Major screenings, presentations:
Amulart, Mexico/Hamburg 2010
Lynn KOSSLER & Dagmar EGE
Dagmar Ege was born in Munich in 1976 and, after training as a physiotherapist, studied Media Culture, Political Science and Psychology at Hamburg and Barcelona University. Since 2007, she has been doing her postgraduate studies at the Academy of Media Arts Cologne in the field of film and television, focusing on directing and scriptwriting.
- 2010 Südsee (Shortfilm, S16mm, 30 min)
- 2010 Buchholz (Shortfilm, HD, 20 min)
- 2010 Entfernte Freundin (Filmessay, DV, 36 min)
- 2008 Bau dich glücklich (Spot, HD, 30 sek)
- 2008 Der Heizer (Shortfilm, DV, 11 min)
- 2008 Satt (Shortfilm, DV, 10 min)
Lynn Kossler studied Art History, English literature, and Theatre, Film and Television Studies in Cologne and Berlin where she worked as production assistant, museum guide and DJ. Since 2007, she has been doing her postgraduate studies at the Academy of Media Arts Cologne.
- 2009 Kleine Enzyklopädie der Blicke - Teil 1 (Short film, 6 min, Cologne)
- 2008 Rot (Shortfilm, 3 min, Cologne)
- 2007 Vorstellung (Shortfilm 6 min, Berlin)
- 2004 Meine erste Tasse Kaffee (Shortfilm, 4 min, Berlin)
- 2002 Trains of Thought (Musicvideo, 4 min, Cologne)
You can find the entry form and regulations and the method of film uploading in the left menu column.