Rendező: Asier ALTUNA IZA
90 min. 2011 35mm, színes,
szöveges, Euskara, Spanish and English, English felírattal
Forgalmazó: Marian Fernandez Pascal
Gyártó: Txintxua Films - Marian Fernandez Pascal
Forgatókönyv: Asier Altuna Iza
Operatőr: Gaizka Bourgeaud
Zeneszerző: Herrikojak - Javi Pez
Vágó: Gaizka Bourgeaud
Maialen Lujanbio, Andoni Egana, Miren Amuriza, John Miles Foley, Joseba Zulaika
"The bertsolari is the improviser of verse sung in the Basque language, Euskara. This oral tradition has managed to evolve and adapt to the times connecting with the younger generation, bringing together ten thousand people at the final of the last championship. An austerely aesthetic art that surprises in this era of spectacle and special effects.
BERTSOLARI is a journey through improvised poetry, silence, and art laid bare.
Fontosabb bemutatási helyek:
- SAN SEBASTIAN FILM FESTIVAL OFFICIAL SELECTION SEPT. 2011
- THEATRE RELEASED SPAIN OCTOBER 2011
Asier ALTUNA IZA
Bergara, 1969. He embarked upon a career in media production as a lighting technician. Following the success of his first short film Txotx, co-directed by Telmo Esnal, he made the leap into filmmaking and screenwriting. He has made numerous short films, television series, and advertisements and in 2005, he directed his first feature film, Aupa Etxebeste! along with Esnal, which won the Youth Award at the San Sebastian Festival and they were nominated for a Goya for Best New Director.
- 1997 short film Txotx, written and directed along with Telmo Esnal.
- 1999 short film 40 ezetz, written and directed along with Telmo Esnal
- 2002 directed and wrote short film Topeka
- 2005 feature film Aupa etebeste! written and directed along with Telmo Esnal, winner of the 53rd Youth Film Festival in San Sebastian, Audience Award at the 35th Alcalá Film Festival and an award for the Best Film at the Tierra di Siena Film Festival (Italy) in 2006.
- 2005 directed, wrote and produced the short film Sarean.
- 2008 - 2009 directed and wrote the 13-episode television series Brinkola for ETB1 along with Telmo Esnal.
- 2010 directed and wrote the short film Artalde.
- 2011 co-wrote the feature film URTE BERRI ON AMONA! with Telmo Esnal.